Get Help Now
If you are in an emergency situation, call 911 immediately or the following hotlines:
- Franklin County Children Services Child Abuse Hotline
- CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence (Franklin County)
24/7 crisis line
If this is not an emergency, but you, or someone you know, is experiencing family violence, help is within reach. Here are important steps for you to take:
- Make sure you and those around you are safe.
- Learn how to identify the signs of family violence affecting you or someone you know.
- Find support for yourself or someone you know.
- Contact a local service.
In Ohio, a child is abused or neglected every 10 minutes.
The Center for Family Safety and Healing is here to help anyone affected by family violence. You've already taken an important first step by recognizing help is needed. For general information, or questions, please call (614) 722-8200.